Would you like to learn more about the plants you see while hiking? Are you interested in gardening with native plants? Do you want to help protect Washington's native plants and habitats? Then join and support the Washington Native Plant Society!
Membership in WNPS offers:
- Presentations by knowledgeable speakers at regular chapter meetings.
- Field trips to see and photograph wildflowers and unusual plant communities.
- Workshops on plant identification, photography, and gardening with native plants.
- Annual study weekends, where members learn about our flora with plant lovers from around the state.
- Publications, including a quarterly journal, Douglasia, occasional papers featuring in-depth studies of native plants, and local chapter newsletters.
- Opportunities to apply for funding of education and research projects.
- Participation in native plant salvage and restoration projects.
- A chance to help protect threatened plants and habitats.
To join the Washington Native Plant Society today, go to the membership page of the main WNPS web site.